Remotely control iOS devices
Both Quamotion WebDriver and xcuitrunner include a VNC server which allows you to remotely control your iOS devices using a Windows, Linux or macOS machine using a keyboard and mouse. This comes in very handly if you have a large farm of iOS devices which you want to manage remotely!
Run Appium tests for iOS on Windows and Linux
Quamotion provides software you can use to run Appium tests on real, physical iOS devices using a Linux PC. We provide a read-to-use Docker container so you don't need to worry about the dependencies.
If you're on Windows, you can use our xcuitrunner utility to start the WebDriverAgent on iOS devices. It gives you direct access to the back-end which Appium uses to automate iOS devices.
Whether you're an automation engineer or a software company looking to add iOS capabilities to your product: we've got you covered.
Programatically control iOS devices
If VNC servers and Appium tests don't cut it for you, you should have a look at our software development kit instead. We provide command-line utilities and software libraries which you can use to directly interact with iOS devices. You can automate actions such as installing software, taking backups, accessing device statistics, and more.
Feel free to get in touch with us! You can contact us:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +32 2 880 50 86
- Offices: Quamotion, ICAB, Witte Paterstraat 4, 1040 Brussels, Belgium
All you ever wanted to know about Quamotion:
- Legal Name: Quamotion bvba
- Headquarters: Hendrik van Veldekesingel 150 / 106, 3500 Hasselt
- Company Number: RPR Hasselt, 0598.759.917
- VAT Number: BE0598.759.917
- D-U-N-S Number: 370739400
- Bank account: IBAN: BE63 0017 4834 8208, BIC GEBABEBB